Kingdom Fellowship Weekend 2021 is scheduled to be hosted at Roxbury Holiness Camp on August 20-22, 2021.
Registration is open. See Registration & Lodging section below.
Brochure: see 2021 PDF brochure.
Theme: “Life More Abundantly”
“…I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.”John 10:10
Schedule of events
- 1:00-5:30 – Check-in upon arrival. Settle in and fellowship.
- 6:00 – Welcome, orientation, and worship
- 6:15 – “Mystery of Life”
–Philip Hess, State College, Pennsylvania
- 7:00 – Divide into small groups for introductions, sharing on spiritual life, and prayer
- 8:00 – Light snack and fellowship
- 10:00 – Night of Prayer, Exhortation, and Song (details coming soon)
- 6:00 – Prayer meeting in tabernacle
- 6:30 – Quiet time for fellowship with God
- 7:45 – Heart preparation and special singing
- 8:00 – Worship and singing
- 8:15 – “Resurrection Life”
–Ken Miller, Stuarts Draft, Virginia
- 9:15 – Small group discussion and prayer
- 10:15 – Brunch
- 12:00 – Special singing
- 12:15 – “Family Life”
–Mark Yoder, Chachagua, Costa Rica
- 1:00 – Fellowship or personal solitude
- 3:00 – Women’s topic: “Adorned with the Beauty of Life”
–Deborah Bercot, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
in the Berean Center (childcare by men). There will be organized activities for children 5-14. Please bring them to the check-in office at 2:45.
- 3:00 – Young men’s topic: “A Fruitful Life”
–Mark Yoder, Chachagua, Costa Rica
- 4:30 – Supper
- 6:00 – Singing and Scripture recital
- 7:00 – Panel discussion: “Spreading Life in a Culture of Death”
- “Helping the Homeless” –Patrick Matthews
- “Loving the Fatherless” –Mark Yoder
- “Exposing Unethical Vaccines” –Wolfgang Miggiani
- “Fighting Addictions” –Frank Reed
- 8:00 – Small group discussion and prayer
- 9:00 – Youth singing
- 8:00 – Continental breakfast
- 9:30 – Heart preparation
- 9:45 – Opening worship
- 10:00 – “Structure and Life”
–Dale Heisey, Marsella, Costa Rica
- 10:45 – Offering and prayer
- 11:00 – “Beatitudes of Life”
–Finny Kuruvilla, Medford, Massachusetts
- 11:45 – Testimonies and singing
- 12:30 – Lunch
- 2:30 – Everyone clean cabins and grounds
- 3:30 – Campground open until dusk; feel free to bring picnic meal and stay for fellowship.
Prepare now: Please prepare your heart by memorizing Romans 8 in the KJV or NKJV—yes, the whole chapter! All those who memorize this chapter will be given an opportunity to recite it together at the Saturday evening service.
Bring along folks from your church, a friend that your discipling, and a testimony of what God is doing in your life, as well as:
- Bible, and notepad or journal
- sleeping bag or bedding, pillow, towel
- any snacks or extra food your family may want for the weekend
- donation toward the expenses
Church Growth Seminar
Church Growth Seminar 2021 is a separate event being held on Friday, August 20 (9:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.) at the same venue immediately prior to the opening of Kingdom Fellowship Weekend. This seminar will focus on growing the church by making disciples among the lost and the unchurched. This seminar is organized by the Church Planters’ Forum.
For more information, visit the Church Growth Seminar 2021 page.
Registration is required. Refer to the Registration section below.
Registration and Lodging
Registration is open. Registration is required if staying for meals, lodging, or if attending Church Growth Seminar. Opportunity will be given to contribute financially through freewill offerings towards the rental of the campground, food costs, and a love gift for the speakers.
The campground has cabins, dorms, hotel rooms, and tent / RV sites. Lodging accommodations are limited; please register well in advance.
Easy to find
The venue, Roxbury Holiness Camp is conveniently located at
13763 Cumberland Highway
Orrstown, PA 17244
Strength to Strength is a weekly, virtual, live meeting by video (Zoom) or by audio (phone).
All are welcome to join and participate; the meeting is led by an invited guest. We host speakers who are supportive of a Christ-centered, Kingdom-focused, Scripture-based way of life, specifically as modeled by the Anabaptist tradition.
The purpose of Strength to Strength is to advance Jesus’ kingdom by tackling thought-provoking topics, by stimulating candid discussions, and by sharing faith-building testimonies.
Learn more and become involved at the Strength to Strength website.