“Let no one despise your youth, but be an example to the believers in word, in conduct, in love, in spirit, in faith, in purity.”1 Timothy 4:12
Youth are the church of today, and set the stage for the church tomorrow.
Thanks for your interest in attending Kingdom Fellowship Weekend 2019! Discover ways to make a difference in your life that will radiate to those around you:
- Prepare your heart by memorizing Hebrews 11 in the KJV or NKJV—yes, the whole chapter! All those who memorize this chapter will be given an opportunity to recite it together at Kingdom Fellowship Weekend.
- Participate in small groups that meet three times during the weekend.
- Join us for Church Planting Seminar at 10:00 Friday morning to learn how we (youth included!) can be a part of expanding God’s kingdom. This is a separate event being held Friday morning, August 23, 2019 at the same venue, immediately prior to the opening of Kingdom Fellowship Weekend. It will include several topics:
- “The Vision for Church Planting in America and Beyond”
- “Panel Discussion on Church Planting Related Issues”
- “Ingredients of an Indigenous Church”
Registration is required.
- Join us for a Night of Prayer, Exhortation, and Song – allow yourself to be challenged Friday night:
- 12:00: “Midnight Message” by Peter Hoover
- 2:00 am: “How Do You Know You Are Hungry?” by Zack Johnson
- Women’s topic “The Walk of Faith” by Wendy Good at 3:00 Saturday afternoon.
- Young men’s topic “To Serve the Present Age” by Steve Clapper at 3:00 Saturday afternoon.
- Join the Youth Singing, directed by Benjamin Good, at 9:00 Saturday evening. You have the privilege of blessing the assembly on Sunday morning with several of the songs you have practiced.
“God can do more in ten minutes of our praying than we can do in ten years of our working.” — Finny Kuruvilla
In anticipation of the Night of Prayer, Exhortation and Song, we invite you to join a prayer group committed to pray together for the two weeks prior to Kingdom Fellowship Weekend.
WHY: That His Kingdom may come and His will be done on earth as it is in Heaven!
WHAT: Nine evenings of prayer prior to Kingdom Fellowship Weekend. Each evening we will specifically pray for one of the ministries on the Kingdom Fellowship Weekend Resource page (https://kingdomfellowshipweekend.org/resources/).
WHEN: Monday – Friday, August 12th-16th; and Monday – Thursday 19th-22nd from 9:00-10:00 EDT.
WHO: Anyone who is committed to press through the night of prayer at Kingdom Fellowship Weekend. Come prepared to participate!
WHERE: A phone conference line. Please email Andrew Kurtz at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text at (413) 552-9230 and he will get you the phone number. Andrew will be leading out with the call and also the night of prayer at Kingdom Fellowship Weekend.
Be inspired by this article on prayer on the All-Nations’ blog – “Not the Least Thing” at this link: https://allnationsbibletranslation.org/blog/writings/not-least-thing.
Listen to this message Brother Dale Heisey preached at Kingdom Fellowship Weekend 2010 “The Focus and End of Prayer” at this link: https://kingdomfellowshipweekend.org/the-focus-and-end-of-prayer/
We look forward to seeing you there!