Theme: Heroes of Faith
The year 2025 will mark the 500th year anniversary of January 21st, 1525. There are different people, events, and teachings that symbolize the vision of the Radical Reformation. As we approach this 500th year anniversary we want to ponder the example of our spiritual forefathers—what they preached, lived, and died for.
This will include messages from both church and Biblical history that are focused on characters who are possibly not as well known or preached about but yet very worthy in their example. Question: How much do you know about the teaching and lives of men like Peter Waldo or Michael Sattler?
Being hosted at Roxbury Holiness Camp on August 23-25, 2019.
Kingdom Fellowship Weekend 2019 is being hosted at Roxbury Holiness Camp this weekend, August 23-25, 2019.
Theme: “Heroes of Faith”
- “The Good Report of Faith” by Curt Wagoner
- “Midnight Message” by Peter Hoover
- “How Do You Know You Are Hungry?” by Zack Johnson
- “James, the Brother of Jesus” by Brandon Byler
- “Casiodoro de Reina” * by Ernest Strubhar
- “The Walk of Faith” women’s topic by Wendy Good
- “To Serve the Present Age” by Steve Clapper
- “Michael Sattler” by Dean Taylor
- “Ladies of the Faith” by Ernest Strubhar
- “Peter Waldo” by John D. Martin
* The story of Casiodoro de Reina is the story of the translator of the Spanish Bible, and his struggle with the leaders of the Catholic Church in Spain who did not want to see his work completed. Despite the torture and death of many of his friends, Casiodoro miraculously escaped the clutches of the 16th-century Inquisition and successfully completed this translation of the Bible that many still love today. Mark Yoder from Costa Rica recently authored a book that retells this story (Stronger than Fire, published by Christian Aid Ministries).
“Remember your leaders who have spoken God’s word to you. As you carefully observe the outcome of their lives, imitate their faith.”Hebrews 13:7
For registration questions, call Marvin Dolly at (717) 753-0845.
Audio and video recordings will be made available online in the near future.
Sign up for email updates below to be notified when they are released.
Easy to find
The venue, Roxbury Holiness Camp is conveniently located at
13763 Cumberland Highway
Orrstown, PA 17244