Who is invited?
Kingdom Fellowship Weekend is organized and sponsored by conservative Anabaptists, yet we aim to build bridges among all true followers of Jesus. We welcome all who, as we, are longing and praying “Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.”
The year 2025 will mark the 500 year anniversary of January 21st, 1525. There are different people, events, and teachings that symbolize the vision of the Radical Reformation. As we approach this 500 year anniversary we want to ponder the example of our spiritual forefathers—what they preached, lived, and died for.
This year, we envision a theme on forgotten heroes of the faith while attempting to lift up from the history of God’s people those whose faith we should follow as they followed Christ.
This will include messages from both church and Biblical history that are focused on characters who are possibly not as well known or preached about but yet very worthy in their example. Question: How much do you know about the teaching and lives of men like Peter Waldo & Michael Sattler?
- Hebrews 11 (Curt Wagoner)
- Casiodoro de Reina* (Ernest Strubhar)
- Peter Waldo (John D. Martin)
- James the brother of Jesus (Brandon Byler)
- Ladies of the faith (Ernest Strubhar)
- Michael Sattler (Dean Taylor)
Please prepare your heart by beginning to memorize Hebrews 11 in the KJV or NKJV — yes, the whole chapter! If you start with your family now, and memorize just over two verses per week, you can get all forty done without any problem. If you memorize three verses per week you’ll have several weeks to review before reciting together at Kingdom Fellowship Weekend.
* The story of Casiodoro de Reina is the story of the first translator of the Spanish Bible, and his struggle with the leaders of the Catholic Church who did not want to see his work completed. Despite the torture and death of many of his friends, Casiodoro miraculously escaped the clutches of the Inquisition and successfully completed this translation of the Bible that many Spanish people still love and use today. Mark Yoder from Costa Rica authored a book recently that retells this story (Stronger than Fire, published by CAM).
Mark your calendar
Church Planter’s Seminar 2019 is a separate event being held on August 23, 2019 at the same venue, immediately prior to Kingdom Fellowship Weekend 2109. Click here for more information on Church Planter’s Seminar 2019.
Plan to join us August 23 – 25, 2019 at the Roxbury Holiness Camp in Orrstown, Pennsylvania.
A schedule of events will be posted here when it comes available.
Signup for email updates to be notified of developments.
Registration is closed, opening soon.
Attendance to Kingdom Fellowship Weekend requires registration if staying for meals or lodging. Opportunity will be given to contribute towards the rental of the campground, food costs, and a love gift for the speakers.
The campground has cabins, dorms, hotel rooms, and tent / RV sites. Lodging accommodations are limited; please register well in advance. For questions, or to register by phone, call Marvin Dolly at (717) 753-0845.
Easy to find
The venue, Roxbury Holiness Camp is conveniently located at
13763 Cumberland Highway
Orrstown, PA 17244