Theme: Heroes of Faith
The year 2025 will mark the 500th year anniversary of January 21st, 1525. There are different people, events, and teachings that symbolize the vision of the Radical Reformation. As we approach this 500th year anniversary we want to ponder the example of our spiritual forefathers—what they preached, lived, and died for.
This will include messages from both church and Biblical history that are focused on characters who are possibly not as well known or preached about but yet very worthy in their example. Question: How much do you know about the teaching and lives of men like Peter Waldo or Michael Sattler?
Please prepare your heart by memorizing Hebrews 11 in the KJV or NKJV—yes, the whole chapter! All those who memorize this chapter will be given an opportunity to recite it together at Kingdom Fellowship Weekend.
To be hosted at Roxbury Holiness Camp on August 23-25, 2019.
Brochure: See 2019 PDF brochure.
Theme: “Heroes of Faith”
- “The Good Report of Faith” by Curt Wagoner
- “Midnight Message” by Dean Taylor
- “James, the Brother of Jesus” by Brandon Byler
- “Casiodoro de Reina” * by Ernest Strubhar
- “The Walk of Faith” women’s topic by Wendy Good
- “To Serve the Present Age” by TBA
- “Michael Sattler” by Dean Taylor
- “Ladies of the Faith” by Ernest Strubhar
- “Peter Waldo” by John D. Martin
“Remember your leaders who have spoken God’s word to you. As you carefully observe the outcome of their lives, imitate their faith.”Hebrews 13:7
* The story of Casiodoro de Reina is the story of the translator of the Spanish Bible, and his struggle with the leaders of the Catholic Church in Spain who did not want to see his work completed. Despite the torture and death of many of his friends, Casiodoro miraculously escaped the clutches of the 16th-century Inquisition and successfully completed this translation of the Bible that many still love today. Mark Yoder from Costa Rica recently authored a book that retells this story (Stronger than Fire, published by Christian Aid Ministries).
Church Planting Seminar
Church Planting Seminar 2019 is a separate event being held in the morning of August 23, 2019 at the same venue, immediately prior to the opening of Kingdom Fellowship Weekend. This is sponsored by the Church Planters’ Forum.
- “The Vision for Church Planting in America and Beyond” by Allen Roth
- “Panel Discussion on Church Planting Related Issues” by Allen Roth, David Bercot, Ernest Eby, and Gary Kauffman. Moderated by Jason Allgyer.
- “Ingredients of an Indigenous Church” by Gary Kauffman
Click here for the complete program for Church Planting Seminar 2019.
Registration is required. Refer to the Registration section below.
Registration is required if staying for meals, lodging, or if attending Church Planting Seminar. Opportunity will be given to contribute towards the rental of the campground, food costs, and a love gift for the speakers.
The campground has cabins, dorms, hotel rooms, and tent / RV sites. Lodging accommodations are limited; please register well in advance. For questions, or to register by phone, call Marvin Dolly at (717) 753-0845.
Easy to find
The venue, Roxbury Holiness Camp is conveniently located at
13763 Cumberland Highway
Orrstown, PA 17244